Wednesday, May 3, 2023

The Stockton & Copperopolis still runs but selling excess stock.

 Don's Stockton & Copperopolis was operated during the recent ProRail here in Kansas City Metro. If it hadn't been for all the hard work of Keith, Mark, Ray and Jeff, it would not have been operational. It had not been run since October, and layouts need to be run often. Thanks for all your hard work.

Nothing is being sold from the layout, but if you are interested in a specific item, email me and I will put you on the list I'm compiling of requests.

I'm trying to put together like items and listing them for sale here and on some of Don's io.groups.  I would like to sell this box as one lot.

HOn3 Items - Everything (except brass locomotives) that says HOn3.

 I grouped like items and here are the pictures of what you would be purchasing.



  • If you are interested in them, you can leave a comment or go to groups.io/g/EarlyRailSale. I'm asking $170 for the entire lot. I will ship most economical. 
  • I have an Lot HOn3 excel spreadsheet if you need more information.
I hope this works - send Don's email a message if you are having problems. DLBall1899@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking, and yes, I still miss him every day and night.

Becky Ball, 

No comments:

Post a Comment